WE ARE OPEN FOR OPEN PLAY ON WEDNESDAY NOV 11TH 2020,
10-NOON , 12:30 - 2:30 PM, 3-5 PM BUY TICKET
Bounce Hopper is happy to resume its operations with new policies in place to ensure public health and safety. Our new policies aim to limit the capacity of our guests to a number that allows for appropriate social distancing and to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. To that end, we have taken the following step:
- Open play is limited to 2-hour time slots which require purchase before visiting the facility. Please visit our Admission page to book your spot.
- Hours of operation for open play and private-only birthday parties have been revised. Please visit our Hours page to learn more and to plan your visit.
- Birthday parties are held in a private-only format with 2-hour exclusive access to the whole facility for until the end of November 2020. This reduces the number of visitors and allows us to adequately clean and sanitize spaces according to CDC-suggested guidelines. Please visit our Parties page to make reservations for your private birthday party.
- We use cleaning and sanitation products that are approved for use during the COVID crisis. We continue to clean and sanitize all surfaces and areas that are considered as high-risk frequently and in regular intervals.
- Water fountains are closed as per instructions provided by local and state health officials.
- Furniture and seating has been reallocated to allow for safe and recommended distance between visitors during their visits.
- Cafe operations are now restricted to a minimum in order to limit any chance of contamination.
- Face masks or face coverings that cover the mouth and nose are required for all visitors during their visit. This is in accordance to the New York state regulations.
- All visitors will be required to undergo a body-temperature screening using touchless thermometers.
- Every visitor will be asked to complete a one-page survey. Visitors who need to be quarantined due to travel to high-risk locations within the past 14 days, or due to experiencing symptoms related to COVID will not be allowed into the facility as per CDC guidelines.
- Visitors will be asked to compete forms with their information to help with contact tracing, if necessary.