We are open!
Bounce Hopper is happy to resume its operations with new policies in place to ensure public health and safety. Our new policies aim to limit the capacity of our guests to a number that allows for appropriate social distancing and to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19. To that end, we have taken the following step:
- Open play is limited to 2-hour time slots which require purchase before visiting the facility. Please visit our Admission page to book your spot.
- Hours of operation for open play, birthday parties, and private-only birthday parties have been revised. Please visit our Hours page to learn more and to plan your visit.
- We offer private-only birthday parties or gatherings with 2-hour exclusive access to the whole facility. This option is available any time of the week/weekend until October 2021 and after hours beyond October 2021. We will adequately clean and sanitize spaces according to CDC-suggested guidelines. Please visit our Parties page to make reservations for your private birthday party.
- We use cleaning and sanitation products that are approved for use during the COVID crisis. We continue to clean and sanitize all surfaces and areas that are considered as high-risk frequently and in regular intervals.
- All visitors will be required to undergo a body-temperature screening using touchless thermometers.
- Visitors who need to be quarantined due to experiencing symptoms related to COVID will not be allowed into the facility as per CDC guidelines.